I’ve been asked a few questions lately about what my classes look like: Are your classes “flipped?” What kind of assignments do you give? How much lecturing do you do?
I thought about writing a post answering these, but then today I was evaluating this portfolio and thought that I would just post a link to it instead.
If you spend some time with this portfolio you’ll see:
- Assessment by skill and content-area standards
- Extensive use of various web-based tools
- Reflection on one’s own learning
- Cooperative group projects
- Content-area writing
- Student-designed experiments
- Use of multiple devices and apps
This is what my classes look like.